Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shampoo In My Eyes

Last night I made a "new" recipe that is designed with kids in mind.  Sloppy Joe Pizza.  It's not rocket science.  It's sloppy joe, put onto a pizza crust and then covered with cheese.  Three kinds of cheese.  Julie is the only one that ate a piece.  Come on!!  Really!  It's ridiculous!  I also ate a couple of pieces.  But the recipe made two pizzas (I made one like a calzone).  My fridge is full of the leftovers.  Which I think will never get eaten.  So frustrating!

If you haven't heard yet, I go under the laser on Friday to get my eyes done.  Very exciting!!  Saturday should be a miraculous day to wake up to!  We are having to spend Friday night up there since they will want to see me Sat. morning again.  A one night get away...with four kids.   We had thought to stay with some relatives, but that fell through.  Sometimes, I really wish family was around.  Oh well, an adventure in a hotel.  A scary adventure.
This is somewhat more exciting because I thought it would be further down the line.  So, when they offered me Friday, I was caught off guard.  But scheduling in the following weeks, looks to be more difficult and conflicting.  So let's do it. 

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to hear about the Lasik! So jealous! But as Ken put it, would I rather walk everywhere with 4 kids, or see without assistance? Definitely NOT walk. Lasik can wait a year or two.