You may be tired of hearing about my new-found vision. But, I continue to be fascinated and marvel at things on a daily basis. I have found there are two places that I have seen more clearly than ever before. The shower and my bedroom. These are the two places where I wore my contacts the least. Wow, showering when you can see all is a little bit daunting. I'm not sure I'm so happy about this one.
In an unrelated note, my husband has been gone for nearly 24 hours for S.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't ask. This has been one of the longest Saturdays of my life. I'll try not to step up on that soap-box right now. I even took ALL FOUR KIDS to the store (two stores) with me. If that doesn't tell you what level my desperation has reached, I don't know what will. I keep thinking, he'll call any minute from Glenwood......
I also spent some time getting a tan in the van. A few minutes of pleasantness. But only a few. I wore a tank and took a book. I think it will be happening a lot here in the following weeks.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment