Thursday, July 16, 2009

A sad day and I knew it was coming :(

I just got back from the license division. My Alabama license is no longer valid. It's a very sad day. You know how Southern Pride is. Now I'm officially a Utah citizen....a what? It's shameful enough that I don't have an accent except when I talk to Daryl. But now, when I open my wallet, people will assume I'm a Utahn. I'll have to keep my AL one on top. I'm relieved they at least let me keep it; even though it has a hole in it now.

It was set to expire this year and I would have had a difficult time making the trip back home to renew it. I wish I would have thought of that when we visited last fall. That's my sad news, another piece of myself relinquished. I'm just and old, minivan driving, kid hauler.....from Utah. (Not really.)

0 comments: