Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random- nothing important.

Amelia talks a lot now. She still screams a lot too. She said "papa" today. She was mad that all the other kids got to talk to him on the phone and she didn't get a turn. I didn't think she really knew what was going on; but maybe she did.

Our "little" family was in the local paper this week. The ribbon cutting for our CrossFit gym. The whole goofy-looking family. Our newest family portrait. It's not the best, thanks to the kids. They would have been running around wild anyway, if we hadn't wanted the in the picture. See, Annie's not the only one who makes the paper. (We are not on a regular basis like her though.) Anyway, the place is open and Will is training about, I don't know, close to 15 regular attending people. He seems to be really enjoying it. Not that it takes a lot to beat the evening hours' enjoyment at home.
We finished our cooking classes. For now. I got a new calling at church that I think I will enjoy. I hope so anyway. I have a lot to learn about it. Back in the Primary. Glad I had a break.

Calvin wants a dark blue backpack for kindergarten. Glad I heard him telling Papa. I would have had to guess which one to get him.

It's hot! Finally and thank goodness!! I am SO glad for summer. And I know winter will return in September, way before I'm ready for it. So, it's hot and I am not complaining. But I am running the A/C!

Tomorrow is Pioneer Day here. Yippee! I guess. We are skipping the parade and whatever else goes on. We just did that stuff for the 4th. We will stay home and let the kids make butter. I don't know if they will eat it afterward though. Nolan hates the stuff.

1 comments:

Glass House said...

ha ha that's cool about the article & pic.