Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Do you ever notice how quiet it can be without kids around?? I mean really. If you have kids, more than one, you might forget. I know I do. I won't have quiet for at least a year now.

Just got back from sunny St. George. Thank you Daryl!!! Nothing like feeling the hot sun on your skin! Oh my goodness! I would post some pictures, but they are not appropriate for everyone to view. Oh wait, there is one of the view from the balcony of the house. I'll put that one on here. That's what happens when you spend four days either by a pool or shopping.

By the way, I shopped. For myself!! I don't remember the last time I have actually gone into stores and shopped in person and tried things on. I don't shop a lot for myself anyway, but lately I have been shopping on the internet (most recently was in Jan., so it's not like I just shopped.) And to shop with someone you have known for close to 19 years is great.

I guess there are no words. It was fabulous!! Maybe I'll be nice for, at least, two days....

1 comments:

Heidi said...

So jealous. I just wish I could go get my hair cut. It has been 14 months. . .