We ordered a tire cover for the expedition. There is a tire mounted on the back, due to propane tanks underneath. I've heard it's easier for tires to get sun-rot out here, so we thought we should cover it. I don't really know (or care), but I was game for a tire cover. Especially, one that means ROLL TIDE.
We ordered the U of A cover with the elephant stepping over the ALABAMA part. We received the cover that only has a big letter A on it. That is okay with me. It's not worth sending it back. Plus, it took forever to get here. We ordered the other one because people around here are not going to know what that A stands for, and we thought the one that actually said Alabama on it would help.
Who knows what they will think; Atlana Braves, Arizona, Adultery- like in the book I never read, Oakland A's, Ashman Elementary? There are tons of things it could mean.
I don't know. But I think it looks pretty good on there. And I know it means, Alabama and Roll Tide. Everyone else will keep wondering while they are sitting behind me in traffic. I will get a picture of in and add it to this, or to flickr.
Random Updates
12 years ago






3 comments:
At least you have a good conversation starter now (that has nothing to do with kids). :O)
The Braves seems to be everyone's first thought.
That's because they don't know how big the South is or how many people there are!!(westerners)
Post a Comment