Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Love To Paint

I just finished painting the bathroom. I love painting. I can't stand white walls. I much prefer color. I don't use a lot of the neutrals, usually. I am shocked at myself for not painting in the bathroom sooner, and living with those white walls for a year. I like it because, unlike cleaning, you can tell when and where you have painted. It stays there. And it is an easy change and facelift in a home. I got a wild hair for it yesterday. Now it's done. There are only a couple of white rooms left in this house. Besides, I already want to repaint some that I painted when we moved in. Paint is just fun to me.

This time, I went with frogs. Yellow and green. It's cute, but needs some cutesy stuff; decorative wise. If anyone ever needs help with painting, just let me know. I'll try to dump my kids off somewhere for a few hours. Only Calvin ended up wearing some paint this time.

0 comments: