Nolan's end of the year celebration was held this morning at a local park. I had been looking forward to the fun and games, and handing out of certificates. Until I watched the weather. Our projected high for the day is 56 degrees, and yes, it is the 22nd of May. (I have checked the calendar a number of times.) The thing was held at 10 am, so it was probably ten degrees cooler than that. I will try not to say more on the temperature; it was freezing.
The kids were allowed to decorate cookies and then eat them. I got pics of both of the boys, but I don't know where Julie was when I had the camera out. They quickly sang a couple of songs, which Nolan did not participate in, and then handed out the papers. I had to push Nolan forward to get his, he is so shy. The game part was canceled. There are pictures posted on the flickr link.
For Memorial Day weekend, I think we will build an igloo. What are your plans?
Oh, we are also celebrating Amelia- and the fact that I'm NOT pregnant- on Saturday. Stop by if you want to. I will be in great spirits, even if it is below 7o degrees.






0 comments:
Post a Comment