There's nothing like a homecoming. I was only gone for two full days. And still,that was long enough to miss everyone. Yes, even the kids.
My little vacation was wonderful. We did some shopping, but not a lot. I did find some adroable birthday clothes for Amelia, and some shoes for Julie. I will save them for her birthday, but they are so cute. I saw them, and there was no way I wasn't going to buy them.
We mostly just stayed by the pool; we did swim too. Because, in St. George IT'S WARM. We have only had a couple of random days that qualify as "warm" here. Oh, I can't even express how nice it was to sit around half-dressed and feel the warmth of the sun. Maybe, I'll start looking for a house down there. (Yeah, right.) They rarely get snow in the winter. It was awesome!
This afternoon, I walked in to a quiet house, and everything is in tact. My husband is great!! Probably a better mother than I am.
There is nothing like a couple of days away to make you love your family more; or just remind you that you do love them in the first place.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment