Monday, June 2, 2008

Hey, What's that Sound?

Aah, the sound of the air conditioner coming on. It is a comforting sound. And a cooling breeze. It took the poor guys working on it a lot longer than they thought it would to install the new central air. They were here all day on Friday, and have just left today. We already had duct work and stuff, because we have heat., so they didn't have to install everything. I was surprised at how long it took. But, when it first kicked on, it's all worth it. Now, we just need it to get hot, so we can use it and not feel like we just threw out a ton of money.
This counts as a home improvement, right? It should count as a neighborhood improvement. I say that because we will be able to keep the windows closed now. And people won't have to hear our loud conversations, or screaming kids. At least, I hope that's what it means. Julie is screaming right now. I wish I couldn't hear it, or at least, that it was buffered by something.
That's done, what's next on my list?

0 comments: