I'm trying to decide if I got stung by a bee yesterday on our little drive.
I felt something on the very top of my head. Really, right in my headband. It was not exactly like a stick, kind of like a very localized pinch. I leaned over and asked Will if there was a bee in my hair.
At that same moment, a bee did fly out of my hair.
Then I felt a weird spreading sensation. Like when someone does the "crack and egg on your knee" thing. Later there was some slight itching at the spot, but I can't really feel a little knot or anything.
So, what do you think? Was it a sting or am I just crazy on another whole level now? It just seems like if you get stung by a bee....you know it.
I felt something on the very top of my head. Really, right in my headband. It was not exactly like a stick, kind of like a very localized pinch. I leaned over and asked Will if there was a bee in my hair.
At that same moment, a bee did fly out of my hair.
Then I felt a weird spreading sensation. Like when someone does the "crack and egg on your knee" thing. Later there was some slight itching at the spot, but I can't really feel a little knot or anything.
So, what do you think? Was it a sting or am I just crazy on another whole level now? It just seems like if you get stung by a bee....you know it.






1 comments:
I think you got stung. I've never been stung, but it sounds like it. And I would rather think that than think I (or you) were going to a whole other level of crazy. :)
Post a Comment