Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Calvin's Field Trip to White Rocks

Amelia and I crashed an hour of this field trip. We waited until Julie had left for school and then went. I thought they were just going to be walking around on trails and stuff. But it was really well organized and scientific and I'm sad we were only able to stay for one of the stations. I think they had three activities; with different park rangers. We got to be there for the "Leaf Detective" group.
I hadn't officially planned on going, but so we just headed over. The school kids had to walk anyway. They had a picnic there. Thankfully, that was what they did first and we arrived as they were finishing their food. It was pretty awesome. I can't wait until Calvin tells me what else they got to do while out there.

(I figured I'd go ahead and blog this since there are 8 or 9 more field trips in the works and I want to try and make one for each kid.)

0 comments: