The kids have been running in different directions with the end of school going on.
Did I already mention Farm Day? Calvin said, "It was okay until the hail started." Do I need to say more about that? Julie didn't even get to go. They cancelled it for the afternoon kindergarten.
Nolan's end of the year class party was a Luau. Complete with a chocolate dipping fountain. I'm not exactly sure if that's a traditional luau thing, but it looked fun and yummy.
Calvin's end of the year party is tomorrow, the last day of school. I hope to get to go. I'll post something from that if I do. Maybe. The above is their class display about ants. Calvin's ant is up at the very top.
Julie's party was a "Birthday Luncheon" for the summer birthday kids. Which, included her. Since her birthday is so far into the summer break, she starts school the day after it.
Anyway, they played games and had some food. I'm not sure if 5/6 year olds can qualify for a "luncheon". I went to this and it was pretty fun.

Now, we have Amelia's birthday. For days she has been asking, "Am I 4 yet?" Today, she finally is!! I'm posting a picture of her cake. It's not party year for the girls. So, after school it will be a family thing.
Maybe I'll post more pics of it. But maybe just to FB. I'll probably just do another whole post for her birthday.
Happy end of the school year!!!
Did I already mention Farm Day? Calvin said, "It was okay until the hail started." Do I need to say more about that? Julie didn't even get to go. They cancelled it for the afternoon kindergarten.
Nolan's end of the year class party was a Luau. Complete with a chocolate dipping fountain. I'm not exactly sure if that's a traditional luau thing, but it looked fun and yummy.
Calvin's end of the year party is tomorrow, the last day of school. I hope to get to go. I'll post something from that if I do. Maybe. The above is their class display about ants. Calvin's ant is up at the very top.Julie's party was a "Birthday Luncheon" for the summer birthday kids. Which, included her. Since her birthday is so far into the summer break, she starts school the day after it.

Anyway, they played games and had some food. I'm not sure if 5/6 year olds can qualify for a "luncheon". I went to this and it was pretty fun.

Now, we have Amelia's birthday. For days she has been asking, "Am I 4 yet?" Today, she finally is!! I'm posting a picture of her cake. It's not party year for the girls. So, after school it will be a family thing.
Maybe I'll post more pics of it. But maybe just to FB. I'll probably just do another whole post for her birthday.Happy end of the school year!!!






1 comments:
Did I tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cake?! It's awesome!!! I can't wait to REALLY bake again!
Post a Comment