Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged

I've never been tagged before. This one is to tell about 6 quirks you have. I'm just weird though. And a little nervous about admitting to things on the web for everyone to see. But here goes...

1. I hate shoes. Give my any sort of sandal, any day of the week. This causes me problems during the long winters of Utah.

2. I am early to everything. Always have been as far as I know. If I was late, I was not the one driving. It gives me a panic attack to be any later than 5 minutes early- to anything. Crazy, I know. It gets on my own nerves sometimes, but I can't see to help it.

3. Some people probably know this. I have chocolate hidden throughout my house. Different places at different times; on account of my thieving kids. It helps keep me sane to have a bit of chocolate once or twice a day, and I like to pretend it's only mine. I do share with Will, though.

4. This is getting harder to think of stuff. I exercise daily, sometimes twice. And weigh myself accordingly.

5. I like the TV just loud enough to hear. Not loud. This drives Will crazy, I think.

6. I don't know. I guess it's quirky that I very rarely laugh out loud at movies or TV shows. Even when I think they are funny.

I tag Heidi, Jenny, Rachelle, Annie and Amy

5 comments:

Team C said...

Love the carpet, and Amelia.

J. Baxter said...

So now the bloggosphere will get to see just how dorky I really am.

BTW, Annie just told me who you actually are - I KNOW you! Remember when I came down to BYU and met all you girls?? So nice to put a name/face with a blog:)

Anonymous said...

O.K I posted my six quirks. It was fun to read yours and get to know you a little better. Thanks for tagging me.

Glass House said...

I like your quirks, it was fun getting to know you a little bit better! Maybe I will have to come to your house and snoop a bit to find some chocolate...he he jk

Heidi said...

I didn't know you hated shoes that much! I think I've forgotten what it's like to wear them since I wear flip flops all year round, except for Sundays. We got back Monday night. :O) Can't post anything because no one here knows about it.