Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Escape

We had our first non-relative babysitter last night. I was a little stressed to say the least. Will and I weren't even going to the same place. So, we still didn't get a date.

The baby was asleep when she got here. So, she had the older three. She said they were very good. I don't know that my kids have ever fallen in to that catergory though, so I think she was being very polite.

The sweet young lady was in such a rush to get out of here when I got home. It leads me to believe, it may have been the longest two hours of her young life. I really hope it wasn't THAT bad. As I would like to employ her again, and soon; right now if she weren't at school, actually.

It was a landmark thing for me. Another little light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel kind of thing. Maybe I will make it after all.

I really just wanted to post something. Since my oddities were still at the top of the page. Everyone doesn't need to be reminded of them.

2 comments:

J. Baxter said...

How on earth have you gotten this far with only relative babysitters! You have either a very nice, or very big family - or maybe both.

And congrats on taking the plunge. There should definitely be more dates in your future:)

McFarland Family said...

Really, we just NEVER go anywhere.