Monday, September 8, 2008

Goodbye green

Thankfully, we have new carpet. Happy Anniversary to us. We will be living off of ramen noodles for the next three or four months; oh well. I hope Nolan doesn't expect anything for his birthday. It's totally worth it! Just check out the before and after pics.

I didn't like this carpet when we first looked at this house. It got even worse after we moved in with our green couches. And no, the greens do not match in any way. It's really awful, and embarassing.

We have to make some new rules with the kids. Thus far, I have not cared on bit what gets dropped on of dragged in on that floor. Anything has been allowed. Food, dirt, whatever.


That has changed now though.


Hopefully, it will be this century when we get around to doing the carpet down the hall and into the bedrooms. We only did the living room right now.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I like it!! I wish we could replace ours! Only I would get tile or something. Too much high traffic.