Will left on Friday for a scout camp and came back on Saturday. When he left, our room was blue "cornice blue" to be exact. I loved that paint color. When he came back, it was a color called "sesame", creamy beige. I think it looks nice, very neutral. Which, I am not really known for. Except, the bare walls and lack of headboard are now accentuated. Oh well, just more projects for the list. I have now painted that room twice since we moved into this house, 15 months ago. I had to repaint, because I got new bedding and it SO did not go with the blue.







2 comments:
Hey don't worry about lack of headboards, we have the same thing right now, we have so many projects going on that a headboard for our King bed is just out of the picture! We use to have a headboard when the mattress was a queen, but the whole kid in the bed thing occasionally made us decide we had to go KING!! lol
I saw a cool segment on headboards on Rachael Ray the other day. Wallpaper and wood trim. Very easy. Maybe I'll have my own house eventually to try it in. Meanwhile, it might be cool to try in your house. :o) Love the bedding btw.
Post a Comment