Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's Calvin's turn

It's back to preschool. He actually seemed to be excited. I hope he is more willing than last year. We took him our half way through the year. He was stressed the past couple of days because he couldn't find his backpack. Thankfully, we found it in time. I hope he is having fun. It's weird with no boys in the house right now.
His preschool is only one block over. If there wasn't such a busy street between here and there, I would let him go it alone. I would be able to see him. But, oh well. I'll still have to take him.
Now, we are all busy, I leave the house more in one day than I used to in a whole week.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

At least it's only 1 block and not 1 mile!

J. Baxter said...

With three boys and one girl, I can identify with the change that happens when all the boys are gone. The word that comes to my mind is peaceful:)