Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jen's having another limerick contest

There are tons of entries in her comment box. If you need to laugh today, go there. I haven't been able to help myself. I've entered about a million. I'll try to put some of mine on here. The topic is shopping for swimsuits. Everyone can relate to this. Unless they are skinny-dippers. Here's her link Jen's blog.

Didn't it used to be fun,
To go swimsuit shopping we'd run.
"Get a one-piece!", I'm told.
Suddenly now- I'M OLD.
I guess I should dress like a nun.


Help! I just saw my reflection.
What made me look that direction?
It's the swimsuit, you see,
I put it on me!
But why, I have no recollection.

Why are swimsuits so small?
I saw some today at the mall.
I work and I sweat,
The weight goal, I've met!
But now, it's already fall.

I don't know where I went wrong,
I didn't order a thong!
When you shop on the net
What surprises you get!
Now where did I put my sarong?


Is that enough? I have more on Jen's blog.

0 comments: