I can't keep Amelia indoors anymore. She always wants to be outside. Next week it's supposed to be cold again, so she probably will stay in more. It's funny how she is suddenly not a baby any longer. Thank goodness. People tell me I'll miss it. I hope I get to that point.
Julie fell into wet cement today. She weaseled her way into staying when I should have made her come home. I wish I could have seen it. I laughed half of the afternoon about it. I just hope they were able to fix the part she messed up.
You know how my kids are always telling me the don't like stuff I make? I am happy to report they proved themselves wrong today. Of course, it was that peanut butter pie, not really a hard sell. Still though, I have an example for them now.
For those of you who know about my brother, he got good news this week. The results from his most recent MRI were good. No new growth where the tumor was. This is especially good because it would have started to re-grow by now; if it were going to come back. We are all very happy and relieved about it.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
Mama told me about the cement. I thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard. I bet it freaked her out to step on something she thought should be hard only to sink in. Kids!!!!
Post a Comment