Monday, March 9, 2009

I finally snipped...I mean snapped

The poor girl. I have been meaning to cut her hair for months; I am just too chicken. I would get all ready and then not do it. She really is good about letting me brush it. It took forever. And there was always fuzz and stuff in it. The other night, I just did it without thinking about it much. She let me and did not freak out- thankfully. I think it's pretty straight. It's so hard to tell the way it kinks up and curls. It sits just below her ears when it's fully dry.
It's not really crooked, the right side is just drying faster in this picture. At least, I don't think it's crooked.


1 comments:

Heidi said...

I think it's cute!! If only Ken would let me do Cathryn's!! Locks of Love is going to get hers, I have a feeling.