
Here I am driving the backhoe. I'm putting this dirt back into the hole there. If you don't know the details of this, you don't want to.
I put these pictures on backwards, this is the after.

I got four of these at a yard sale and was able to re-do the seats in one day. A very distracted day. At least something got done. I like them.

Below are the tiles I plan to use for my new back-splash. I might have to put it off for a little while; due to the backhoe rental. But I think I have settled on these for (almost) definite.
This was our most recent outing. At least a week ago. Amelia was sliding down the hills of dirt. Really, sliding. She was SO dirty when we left.






4 comments:
Sexy!!!!
What a fun post! Very eventful! I can't wait to see what the back splash looks like up and finished!
I love those kitchen colors. Very shiek.
That Shiek Comment was Toni. I don't know why it showed up Bonnie on my home PC?
Post a Comment