I am very pleased to say that we now have a new kitchen floor! The old stuff looked better than other vinyl that we've had in the past, but it was old and it was awful to clean. It never looked clean, even right after I washed it.
We went out on a whim this weekend and got laminate flooring for it. I am very pleased with the results. Special thanks to my husband and my brother for installing it. For those of you who know me, you know me home improvement list is a mile (or maybe ten miles) long. The biggest challenge, is prioritizing the list. And the priority changes with my mood everyday. Last week, I was all over town pricing carpet and siding, but in the end buying the laminate. I know I'm random and must have ADD on many different levels. But, at least my kitchen/dining floor is pretty now. We haven't gotten the baseboards back on yet. I want new ones and we haven't gotten them yet.






1 comments:
I'm jealous! It looks so good though! I bet it seems to open it up alot. The guys did a good job. Did I say I was jealous!?!
Post a Comment