People are always telling me how fast kids grow up. Yesterday, I started to see this. None of my kids are in school yet, so I was a little surprised when they started telling me how they were going to move out. They told me all about their houses and cars. And how they were going to need a lawn mower because their grass would get too tall if they didn't have one. Nolan told me what he would need in the kitchen. That included cereal, chips, graham cracker and syrup. Then they told me which clothes they needed to pack. I asked if they still needed Mom and Dad. Nolan just said he would live close and visit often. But, we were not to visit his house. I asked how old you have to be to live alone, the answer is 6 years old. So, Nolan still has a few months at home; I guess.
It took an hour or so for me to figure out where they got the idea for these houses they were describing in such detail. They are the sheds that are sitting out in front of the Home Depot. They got a thrill from going in them last weekend. They thought they were awesome little houses, made just for kids. Oh, the funny thought process of a 4/5 year old.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
That is absolutely HILARIOUS! And isn't that why you had them close together? So they could move out one right after the other? :o)
Post a Comment