Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Weekend

The weekend was a nice one. The weather was good, and that makes all the difference in the world. I got my hair chopped off again. It's be a couple of years since I had it short. It's chin length. I might actually try to keep it this way for a while. It had been a year since my last hair cut, and it had gotten quite long. I had hoped it would be a little shorter than it is now, but it's okay. I think Will likes it better short, too.
We made some great progress with Julie and her potty. She had been totally against using it. I don't get it. She has driven me half-crazy with her resistance. Because she- so obviously- has understood the workings of things for a long time. I hope this was the breakthrough we needed. One of these days, I won't need to buy diapers at all. I just don't know when that will ever be. Julie seems to have the hang of it now, so I hope she keeps on.
Will hurt his back on Sat. morning, so he spent most of the nice weekend lying on the couch. At least, he kept three kids home with him while Julie and I went to church. That made things a bit easier for me. That was about it for our weekend. Nothing so exciting as Mom's new car, but that's okay.

0 comments: