Since Mom and I had been up to Provo, Tuesday was to be a calmer, down day.....until those plans changed. It turned out to be a very fun, adventurous day!!
We started out by heading to Bluff. We had a great visit at Bluff Fort and shared Will's side of the family's heritage in early settlements here.

We stopped of at Sand Island before leaving Bluff, but I didn't get any pictures there; I left the camera in the car, but I'm not sure why....Neat petroglyphs there.
Leaving there, we went to Monument Valley. It was breezy and sort of drizzly all day. I'm not sure what was up with that, but we didn't see snow; so that's good!
We introduced my parents to geocaching while driving through the Valley of the Gods. The first cache was fun and went well. The second one was well up the side of a bluff, and went a little less well....meaning, we didn't find it and the kids scared Papa almost do death with their bill-goat-climbing skills. I wish I had pictures of this, but they are on Will's camera.
We stopped at some local ruins on our way home.





0 comments:
Post a Comment