Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Holiday Mini-Vacay

Okay, so this picture doesn't really go with this post. But it's my girls in their new dresses from Gramma and Papa.


My husband gave me a mini-vacation to a B&B just this side of Durango, Colorado. This is the view from our room. They said it overlooks the gardens. We had to take their word about the gardens being there because of the snow all around. We can confirm that there is a gazebo.
Here we are a little punch-drunk from our night on the town! I am sad that I didn't take any pictures of the historic, cute downtown. We walked around a bit before dinner. To the point that my face was frozen and I could feel non of my ten toes. I blame my lack of pictures on being too cold to think of it. Will took some cool 360 degree shots that he posted somewhere. One of his odd links on FB will take to you them. The are also at the Inn though.
In our room, before dinner. I like these electric fireplaces. They look nice and heat well. I am already cold.
Right after checking in. The room is cute. I don't know why I didn't upload the photo of the pretty bed. I didn't quite know how to act at a B&B. It was a positive experience though. I would try it again. The breakfast was fabulous!! And man-oh-man; it was SO quiet!!! It was a wonderful gift!

And then we came home....

0 comments: