It's a New Year!!
Did you make your resolutions?
I didn't and I don't plan to.
The end of 2010 was freezing and snowy down here by the 4 Corners.
I am quite ready for the snow to melt and be gone. It was so nice when the sun finally made an appearance again. I think we went a full week without seeing it.
Thanks to the gifts from a few different people, I was able to have a shopping spree for myself following Christmas. I even had some saved from my birthday :)
Anyway, I am very excited about splurging on me! I did pretty good at keeping the shopping to stuff just for me; instead of stuff for the house or kids. Okay, so a couple of items are for the kitchen, but the are not necessities and I have been really wanting them for a while.
At this point, I think the vitamin D therapy is helping. I know I'm not to the worst part of the season yet, but things are usually turning a little bit down by now. And I'm not all rosey-eyed right now. But, especially with all of the snow around these days, in years past I've been a bit angry by now. So, I'm hopeful. It is still a couple of weeks before the worst starts and sets in until the beginning of March (or whenever the awful snow decides to melt).
Oh, we are thinking about moving sometime in the not-so-distant-future. If there are details; I'll let you know them when I know them.
Did you make your resolutions?
I didn't and I don't plan to.
The end of 2010 was freezing and snowy down here by the 4 Corners.
I am quite ready for the snow to melt and be gone. It was so nice when the sun finally made an appearance again. I think we went a full week without seeing it.
Thanks to the gifts from a few different people, I was able to have a shopping spree for myself following Christmas. I even had some saved from my birthday :)
Anyway, I am very excited about splurging on me! I did pretty good at keeping the shopping to stuff just for me; instead of stuff for the house or kids. Okay, so a couple of items are for the kitchen, but the are not necessities and I have been really wanting them for a while.
At this point, I think the vitamin D therapy is helping. I know I'm not to the worst part of the season yet, but things are usually turning a little bit down by now. And I'm not all rosey-eyed right now. But, especially with all of the snow around these days, in years past I've been a bit angry by now. So, I'm hopeful. It is still a couple of weeks before the worst starts and sets in until the beginning of March (or whenever the awful snow decides to melt).
Oh, we are thinking about moving sometime in the not-so-distant-future. If there are details; I'll let you know them when I know them.






0 comments:
Post a Comment