Tomorrow should prove to be interesting. Our family was asked to speak in church. So, I have put together four talks; we'll just wing it with Amelia if we have to. Will is on his own for prep. He and I also have lessons to prepare and present. Nolan also has a talk in Primary, and Julie also has the scripture for primary. I should have combined my talk with my lesson topic and made Nolan use the same talk twice...just shorten it for the primary. And, I haven't practiced the scripture at all with Julie.
Like I said, it should be interesting. And I didn't even mention the show the congregation will get to watch just by us sitting up on the stand.....
Next week, I will be working 4 out of the 5 school days. I thought it would be fine, but as it gets closer, I'm wondering if I'll be able to handle it. It's for a traveling reading-helper, so I will get a lot of change of scenery. That should be good. I won't be stuck with the same punks for too long. Still though, that's a lot of days I will have to get dressed and be around people. I'm not so good at such things.
Will hid my scale yesterday. It's been quite a long time since he last did this. I'm not really sure what caused him to do it either. but, there are dipped pretzels and fudge and cookies sitting around and I really need it this season to gauge myself on the binge-eating. Maybe I'll come across it today.....
See, my stress is not linked to the holidays or presents at all!
Like I said, it should be interesting. And I didn't even mention the show the congregation will get to watch just by us sitting up on the stand.....
Next week, I will be working 4 out of the 5 school days. I thought it would be fine, but as it gets closer, I'm wondering if I'll be able to handle it. It's for a traveling reading-helper, so I will get a lot of change of scenery. That should be good. I won't be stuck with the same punks for too long. Still though, that's a lot of days I will have to get dressed and be around people. I'm not so good at such things.
Will hid my scale yesterday. It's been quite a long time since he last did this. I'm not really sure what caused him to do it either. but, there are dipped pretzels and fudge and cookies sitting around and I really need it this season to gauge myself on the binge-eating. Maybe I'll come across it today.....
See, my stress is not linked to the holidays or presents at all!






0 comments:
Post a Comment