Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree

Last night, while I was putting branches onto our tree, I was thinking, "I'm glad we have a fake one because we only have room for half of the tree." The entire back half is pushed against the wall.
This morning, when the kids saw it, there were varying responses of, "Where's the rest of the branches?" and "Why didn't you put the back half of the tree on?"
Now, I'm hearing talk of getting the newer, bigger, tree out.....I wanted to wait another week in the first place. Maybe the recliner will end up out in the shed for this month.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

We have a 4ft tree that is up on our coffee table. I debated not putting it up. Stockings might go back in storage till Christmas Eve because we have no where to hang them or anything to hang them with.