We are so white-trash around here. It's very sad some days. These kids of mine break everything. I don't know if it's the closeness of their ages or just how many we have. Sometimes, we just have to laugh at them though. Consider the following picture. This is definitely the work of Nolan. No question about that. This window is in the girls' room but the window in the boys' room looks exactly the same.
Perfect little cut-outs for two little head in each room to look into the back yard. Dear me! It's hilarious how identical the cut-outs are- in both rooms! At least Nolan thought of everyone.
I bought these paper blinds because I didn't want the thrashing the regular kind...or something nicer. Well, I'm far too cheap for nicer than vinyl blinds anyway I guess. Anyway, back to the paper ones. They had their best days behind them already. I just wish I would witness the thought process of my children.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment