
Since the kids will be going back to school in stages, I guess each will get their own post about it. Nolan is in first grade this year. It totally amazed me how far he has come with his shyness over the past year and a half. He went willingly and with only the slightest signs of stress about it. He is now in a full day of school. The only problem was that I was expected to function prior to the hour of 8am; since Will is now gone in the mornings. This was rough for everyone involved.
Anyway, Nolan says there is no one in his class that was in his K class. I don't know if I believe this, but I haven't found anyone that I know of. And Nolan doesn't concern himself with other people's names and whatnot.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment