Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Terrible to be Two!

So, after I posted that time about Amelia and her gaming addiction, things seemed to get rough for the poor 2 year old.
I don't know what she did, but she currently has a "joker" smile. She must have tried to grab something while playing puppy. I don't know. It looks really bed though. Both sides of her mouth are just wounds. We are trying to help it heal. It's difficult though, being right where her mouth opens.
This morning, she fell off the coffee table (I wish someone would have bought it at the yard sale.) and hit her head on the corner of the book shelf. Oh the blood! Before we even got to the bathroom, her white/blonde hair was streaked with red. It really did look like kool aid dye. The cut is really very small. And being me, of course, we did not go to the doctor.
The poor thing. It's like her mind can work faster than her body. Speaking of, would someone please potty-train her for me. I just don't have it in me. She has made the transition from looking like a baby to looking like a kid wearing diapers. I hate it when that happens.

0 comments: