I'm sure you'll get the posts of the kids starting back to school. Here's a little song that mostly follows the tune of "I'm so Glad when Daddy Come Home" out of the Children's Songbook.
And I'll only have one in a full day of school, so this isn't even really me yet:)
I'm so glad when kids go to school,
Because all that mine do,
Is fight and hit and scream and yell,
This place feels like a zoo.
When they're gone for a while
Then show up back home
I'll greet them with a hug and smile
And start again!
Random Updates
12 years ago






2 comments:
They have to START school for it to apply to me. Unfortunately that's not till next week. UGH! Who will survive: me or them?
Yeah, well, I wrote this before school started. It's a daily question of who will survive here too!
Post a Comment