I exercise on a regular basis. I have not worked out in quite some time though. Meaning strength/muscle toning stuff. So, now that my husband got his first certification with Crossfit, I volunteered to let him train me twice each week. I roped a friend in to coming along too; she works out regularly. We had our first workout on Saturday. Thank goodness I only committed to twice each week. It took me three days of soreness to be able to walk normally again. You should have seen me hobbling around church (in heels) Sunday morning. Slow, deliberate movements.
My second workout is set to take place in about 20 minutes. I'm sure it will be totally different and I am also sure I will be sore for three or four more days. Wish me luck! Hopefully I'm building muscle.
Random Updates
12 years ago






2 comments:
I'm rather sore again today. It was only about a 7 minute workout yesterday!
So what does he have you doing?
Post a Comment