Saturday, May 9, 2009

Festival


Here is Nolan making a necklace. They had a craft at each of the places. Nolan seemed to like it quite a bit. He is the only one who stayed put to hear an entire story.


That's Julie in there. The sun was in a horrible spot, as far as pictures go. There was a frog prince picture thing too, but I couldn't get anyone to stand in it.


Amelia the wild Indian. That's an accurate thought. She just wandered around and got in to things.


Calvin liked sitting in the saddle. He was on that thing a lot. He made an Indian headband and has been wearing it around the house.

We went to the Storytelling Festival over at the school the other night. The kids really enjoyed it. I thought I had taken some pictures that would show how it was set up; guess not though. It was pretty fun. Amelia was the wild card, as usual. Maybe next year will be even better. They had face painting too, but we didn't go there. My kids draw on themselves often enough as it is. I probably put too many pictures on here. There are more on flickr though.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

What fun!! Sounds like a good activity!