I know everyone has been checking my blog twice each day so see if I've posted anything new. Sorry, we've been really quite boring lately. Just the usual school run around.
We do have an upcoming event. Saturday we will have Calvin's birthday party. This should be interesting. I was, sort of, bullied into it by the kids. Last Saturday I was absolutely bored out of my mind. At least, this week, I will have something to do. I hope the kids have fun. I will at least enjoy eating the cake for sure. It's everything Spiderman, everything I can find. I hope it goes well. I'm sure I'll post about that. Can you believe it, he'll be 5 years old!! Amazing!
Also, I am feeling the home improvement itch lately. Well, it's really more of a leave this house and get one that's already nice- but Will doesn't seem even close to on-board with that. Bummer for me. So, expect to see some post about something being demolished soon. There are so many things on my list for this house- as most of you know- it will just depend on my mood that day. Today, almost three projects got started. I have contained myself thus far, but I don't know how long I can put myself off.
There you go, nothing is happening yet. But I haven't been reading anything and I've been really bored, so something has got to happen soon.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
I recommend the cupcakes that I did for Blake last year (or something similar) for the Spiderman thing. Or just a giant circle cake with the same design. EASY!!! And no knives if you do the cupcakes. :o)
Post a Comment