It's only the 2nd and there's big news at our house.
Amelia can open a door.
I didn't say if it was good or bad news. Because I'm not quite sure on that point. I just know that this morning I could hear her awake and playing around. That's not uncommon, she can get out of her bed on her own. But instead of knocking on the door after a while, she just reached up and opened it.
Then she went next door to wake up everyone else. Uh-oh.
At least the door knob is already on backwards.
Random Updates
12 years ago






2 comments:
I would die without backwards door knobs. Nothing CPS loves more than parents who lock their children in their bedrooms. How are you? If we weren't in such a hurry to get home, we'd have stopped by on our way through last month. It's so hard to see people.
we do the same here at our house, lol! Happy New Year, I hope you guys had a great year and a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment