I didn't think I would set any resolutions this year. As I am just about perfect- HA!
I did think of three things I could work on; if I were to set resolutions. I don't really like to set myself up for automatic failure though.
House cleaning is out. I've failed at that resolution for the past five years.
The three things I thought of were, in no particular order.
Having a date once each month- with my husband. Um, remember, these are things that likely won't happen. We average about two dates each year. We are too cheap/poor to spend money of a sitter AND dinner all in one night.
I could gain five pounds. I won't say anymore on this one.
What was the third thing? I can't remember. Oh yeah, getting dressed, really dressed (not counting pj pants) at least four times each week. And not buying anything size large. (That one might stick since I only buy clothing every three or four years.)
But these are things I would work on- if I were to work on anything. Which I can't commit to.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment