UFC as in Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Those are my two choices for getting myself a shower.
I don't like them. I turned on some kid show, thinking (for some silly reason) this would occupy three of the four kids for 10-12 minutes while I took a shower. (Number four gets the peep show option; for her own safety I keep her away from the unattended older ones.) I don't know why I haven't learned yet. It only took about 2.5 minutes for me to start hearing thumping and yelling- while the water was running. Do I jump out now, dripping wet to haul them to their room? That would only change the venue, as the older three are sharing a room right now. I chose to ignore it as long as I could. It sounded like WW III while I hurriedly got dressed.
If I stink the next time you see me, it's because I went for option #3 (unlike this morning), just skip the shower and watch the kids.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
Doesn't take long for the kids to fight. That's how it always works as soon as you leave something terrible goes wrong. I love your hair in the family picture. I can't believe how big your kids are.
Post a Comment