Monday, October 27, 2008

Good food and trunk-or-treats


You know that saying about blondes having more fun? Well, there should be one about Southerners eating better, if there's not a saying already. I have seen so many places with good food; I don't even think I"ll have time to eat at all of them. And, there's always Mom's cooking. It's a good thing my scale is at home.

I have some pictures of the trunk-or-treat we went to last week. If I ever get a chance to use Will's computer, I'll get them posted. The kids had a great time. Nolan was superman for the third year in a row. (By now, the costume is just a "little" too short.) Calvin was spiderman for the second year in a row. Julie was a princess with a very fancy crown. Amelia was a butterfly with wings that wouldn't stay open. They were all cute, so watch for the pics if they aren't on here yet.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see them!! When are y'all planning on leaving?

Team C said...

I'm sure your parents are loving having you guys home. Just don't make it permanent. :)