When we all got up this morning, I didn't know what to do with myself. (I mean, after the onslaught of getting kids drinks and breakfast.) I had no bike to ride, and no scale on which to weigh myself. I am feeling out of my element with this. What will I do for exercise, and how will I know if it was effective? Especially after I eat at Jalisco?!! I have no control when I'm there.
We found ourselves touring the town we called home for years. You know, look at this, look at that. I am astounded it has been two years since we moved. Time just flies. We saw both of our old houses here, the rental and our first home. We visited many people, but still need to see a few more. My parents don't live in town anymore, so it's a little trip to the "city"; which appears to be shrinking.
It is nice to be here though. Just the familiar-ness of it. There are so many places to go still. I thought we would have plenty of time, but my list keeps growing. We have multiple cities to hit. I hope the kids can take it.
And, we got gas for $2.33/gallon in Oklahoma, I think that was the cheapest. So sad that that would seem like such a good deal; it was though!
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
So glad you got there safe!! Say hello to the south for me.
Post a Comment