Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boohoo...

Take note, I saw snow today. It's not sticking-yet. It might over night though. A little bit anyway. I had to turn on the heat last night. I've also been freezing all day. Never mind the gusty wind outside (it's really horrible). I was able to enjoy cold snaps in the past. Of course, they only lasted a couple of days. But here, they are not just cold snaps; here they call it winter.
Looks like it's time for me to fatten up and close down for winter. Sad. It's a LONG time before it will warm up again- in June.
On the up side, that means it time to bake- anything and everything.
I'll go get started.

1 comments:

J. Baxter said...

And this is why I love living in the Northwest. I am not genetically hardwired for extreme (i.e., below 35/above 85) weather. I too can appreciate the occasionaly "cold snap", but only if it's real snappy, and I don't have to go anywhere much.