This town really goes all out for the 4th!! The whole town. There was so much to do, we couldn't even do it all. It was fun though. And thank goodness for some clouds!! I must admit though, I will be glad when fireworks are illegal again. The are only allowed for a few days surrounding the holiday.
We have been busy with my mom. We are very excited to have her here, it's been a year since we last saw her. The kids are loving it. And so am I. I hope she is enjoying herself, too.
This morning, Will and I were released from our calling as Sunday school teachers, the 12-13 year olds. It was sad to me. This is the first time I have been released from a calling I was enjoying. I usually am totally ready to get released, oh well. We only had this class for about 9 months, and the kids in it are really great. No new callings.
I guess that's about it for now. Check out the new pics from the 4th; use the flickr link below.






0 comments:
Post a Comment