First, a disclaimer, my N button is not working properly, so if a word is missing an N, I didn't take the time to go back and push the button harder.
Have you ever noticed what a total, day consuming chore it is to go grocery shopping? Even when the store is only 5 minutes away. I went this morning, it took over two hours. My buggy was packed so full, I checked out one time and then went back for the cold/frozen stuff. I don't have a kid old, or tall, enough to push one of the buggies for me.
You should have seen the poor checker's face when I got into her line. She probably thought it was too early in the morning for such nonsense. But, earlier is better for me. Plus, Saturday morning has become "Donut Morning".
Anyway, then you have to unload everything on to the belt to get rung up, the load it back into the cart. Only to take it out to your car and unload it again. But, you still get to unload it again at your house. You do get the privilege to sort it all out before you get to put it away. Man, what a pain!! And I haven't even exercised yet!!
Those were my thoughts, as I put away all of this food that will be gone in two weeks. What is the point? Can't I just leave it all on the table until it's gone?
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment