The boys went fishing yesterday, Friday. Nolan and Calvin were so excited. They had a great time. But no fish were caught. I enjoyed watching Will trying to get the kids to hold worms after they got home. It was pretty entertaining. Calvin would hold them. Nolan would touch them. Julie would say, let me have a turn, but then she would run if Will turned in her direction. I did not hold any of them either.
This morning, we finally took our little pool out of the box. It was one of Amelia's birthday presents, but we haven't been so warm. The weather I saw last night, has up warm for the whole week. What do you know? Summer may show up after all. Anyway, they have been playing in that today, and are loving it for now. I will take it down for a break in a couple of days. That's about it from here. We have a low-key Father's Day planned. Calvin has already told Will about all of the "surprises".
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment