The vehicle issue has been taken care of. We only had the one, little car for 8 days.
I would have gone another two months if I had been allowed to, but I wasn't.
Oh well.
I certainly hope this was out last time purchasing a vehicle. It's too stressful and it's also embarrassing to nearly vomit and/or pass out in those small "offices" that the dealers have.
So, on to more excitement??
I'm not sure if I can handle any more!!
But, we have a trip to Provo this week.
And I'm feeling kinda silly about it, but it's too late now to do anything except have some fun!!!
The kids are super-excited!!
Anyway, I'm finally graduating from college!!
Again, sort of.
I did finish my Associates'....10 years ago!!!
I haven't had any school work since Feb, so I've really been done for a while.
I should be easy to pick out among the youngsters. I am surely not one of those anymore. But I probably have a better idea of what I want to be when I grow up than they do! ;)
I'm sure there will be plenty of pics from this trip. The Maiden Voyage of the new-er van. I hope that goes well.






0 comments:
Post a Comment