I have loved seeing the kids work hard on this.
And they worked together.
Largely without fighting!!!
The largest discussion had to do with who would be president. I think they have settled on a rotating system for now. We will see how long it takes before another vote becomes necessary.
They have added a phase 2 to the structure, above is the original and below is the expansion.
This is a view of the back of one wing.
Here are some interior pics. I thought these were funny because they gave me an idea of what the kids think is important enough that they would need it in their "house"....
Is that a broom?
Snow shovels ;)
Speaking of snow, Amelia found out lost truck keys the other day!!
Apparently, they have been buried in snow since late October. We had pretty much given up. But she has not forgotten the $20 reward attached to finding those keys.






0 comments:
Post a Comment