Thursday, April 18, 2013

I don't like it when I don't post

I really like to post weekly, even if there's nothing "important" to tell.

I had a busier week or two than what I'm used to, mostly because I was asked to do something different at church.
Boy, has that sure opened up a can of worms!

Other than that, the clubhouse sits neglected because winter has returned.  :(
I knew it was too early.  Spring here is just as dreadful as winter, just with a lot more wind and little less snow.

Julie needs glasses.  I should be able to pick them up this afternoon.  I hope so.  I'll post pics.  Somewhere.

This week has been soaked up with car shopping.  It has past the fun stage and become a nuisance.
We first started trying to get rid of a vehicle back in Nov.   
Either of the larger ones, the van or the expedition.
Neither were bought.
Suddenly, last week, within two days of each other, we sold both of them.
That leave us with bicycles, which we may or may not be blown off of.
And our little 3-door Saturn that Will uses for work.
It seats 4 (legally).
We are a family of 6 (technically).
The closest dealerships (or anything else) are 5 hours each way.
hhmm
How long will we go?
Church is the main place we all go together.  The boys rode their bikes last week.  I wanted to look like a clown car as we unloaded, but missionaries wear suits and ride bikes, so my argument was limited.

0 comments: