We are enjoying the chickens...and their eggs.
Calvin did wrestling for the first time this year.
I don't think there is much more I can add to that.
I narrowly avoided the doctor's office this week. Most of the pain is gone, but one day was pretty awful! Oh well. It still hurts, but whatever.
Next week, the kids are out for Spring Break.
I almost forgot...I haven't mentioned that I finished college, officially. Well, sort of. I won't get the diploma for a few more months. I told very few people when I decided to take classes and finish my bachelor's degree. Because, at first, I wasn't sure how it would go. I thought I might flunk out, or hate it or something. Then, I hit it at warp speed and did nothing else for a few months. Now I'm done!! My final grade took a month to get back to me! I find I have so much time on my hands now, that I either need to join Pinterest, or become a good housekeeper. So far, I have done neither of those things.
I am making the kids and Will go up with my for graduation. I feel a bit silly, but oh well. They did watch me do all of this homework and go take tests and stuff. The kids will just be glad they get to miss a couple of days of school.






3 comments:
I am proud of you for finishing school. I wish I had done more before I got my MRS. :)
And what about this pain? What happened?
Thanks!! I almost feel silly at how excited I am. The pain is an ovarian cyst, twisting, Rupturing, something! Down the sciatic nerve, into the back. Loads of fun, but not worth paying for an ultrasound..etc.
Post a Comment